No Need to Stand or Swim through Water Damage – Call SERVPRO of Mission Valley East for Help.
Laundry already takes up enough of your time without additional challenges of leaking hoses or other washing-machine breakdowns. Call SERVPRO® of Mission Valley East for fast and high-quality remediation; we’re leaders in water removal, cleanup, and damage remediation.
SERVPRO of Mission Valley East 619-303-3599
Some people claim the infinity sign (∞) should be the universal sign for laundry because it’s a job that is never done. Imagine how much more difficult it was in the pre-washing machine days, when laundry was such a chore that people washed their clothes only during the big Spring-Cleaning push. We aren’t judging anyone; we rely on washing machines as much as anyone. This reliance makes people feel betrayed when they learn first-hand that washing machines are one of the biggest causes of residential water damage.
Don’t spend too much time dwelling on your hurt feelings. Water damage is continuous; there’s no magic stopping point; it starts by shredding paper, and it can end up weakening structural beams or flooding the entire house. Call the franchise professionals at SERVPRO of Mission Valley East.
- Available 24 hours a day, every single day at 619-303-3599
- A preferred vendor for most insurance companies
- Superbly trained in restoration after property damage from water and its minions (mold, mildew, and other microbial growth)
- Licensed General Contractors – Here to Help® restore your home and belongings to their preloss conditions
- Faster to any size disaster
- No job is too large
- No job is too small
- Able to clean and disinfect even after the foulest damage (including sewage or other contaminated water)
- Going to get rid of even the most lingering odors
Washing Machines and Water Damage
The first practical washing machines emerged in 1858. We suspect the first machine caused water-damage disaster occurred the same year, if not the same week.
Causes of Washing Machine Water Damage (in order):
- Supply hose leaks happen because of poor installation or because the hoses are too old to maintain flexibility.
- Overloaded machines lead to loosened gaskets and washers, making leaks possible from any part of the machine.
- Drainage system problems are scary, not only because they include clogged sewer lines but because they may extend beyond the washing machine outlets.
At SERVPRO of Mission Valley East, our technicians have the training, experience, and the advanced tools to clean up after even the most hazardous type of water damage.
We remediate the damage to your house and belongings, and we supervise building and restoration services to make the damage “Like it never even happened.”
Before Dutch farmers developed the sweet, orange carrot we all know and use, carrots were purple – a whole different look for carrot-topped people.
SERVPRO of Mission Valley East