Call SERVPRO of Mission Valley East When Your Business Needs to Get Back to Business.
Smoke damage can create unseen problems in our workplaces. At SERVPRO® of Mission Valley East, our teams are trained to assess damaged areas and to provide services for proper restoration.
SERVPRO of Mission Valley East: 619-303-3599
Smoke damage doesn’t have to be permanent and is less likely to be permanent if it is cleaned properly and quickly.
After a fire or any other cause of smoke damage, call SERVPRO of Mission Valley East as soon as it is safe. Our emergency services are available 24/7/52, so you don’t have to worry about whether we’re open.
We are franchise professionals who have:
- Deep connections to the area
- Internationally recognized certifications in remediation and restoration
- Latest equipment
- The conviction that no job is too small; we won’t refuse to do a job because we think a bigger job would pay more. Every job is important.
- An equal conviction that no job is too large – we have access to resources from other franchises in the United States and Canada.
Businesses Supporting Businesses
You may have read the alarming statistic from the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) about how 40% of businesses that shut down after a disaster (such as a fire or flood) are still not re-open a year later.
At SERVPRO of Mission Valley East, we’ve seen that no business succeeds by itself. Businesses need to be part of a community to thrive.
Anything that threatens your business is stressful, and fire is terrifying. According to the American Red Cross, it is one of the most stressful experiences homeowners and business owners can endure. We can’t promise to erase that, but we can ease some of the stress because we:
- Work directly with most insurance companies
- Document every step
- Offer a wide range of remediation services, including:
- Odor removal
- Mold mitigation (if necessary)
- Smoke and soot removal
- Electronics care
- Flooring installation
- Ceiling, roofing, drywall, insulation
- Repair and clean furniture
- Restoration services (see our website for the page full of building services)
- Temporary storage
- Move out
- Temporary power, fences
- Tree removal
Our buddies at the Ministry of Minor Points claim to have investigated the favorite comfort foods of different people in various areas of the country over the past year. They couldn’t explain how they came to their conclusions. We think they asked their kids.
At any rate, the results are in:
Mission Valley: grilled cheese
Riverwalk tuna: fish sandwich
San Diego: grilled cheese with tomato
Mission Valley: cereal
SERVPRO of Mission Valley East
Here to Help®