Water Damage Doesn’t Have to Ruin Your Home. Call SERVPRO of Mission Valley East for Help.
Finding the Right Company to Restore Your Home After Water Damage can be Stressful
SERVPRO of Mission Valley East knows where to start and how to finish strong with water restoration. We’re Here to Help®.
Because mold often follows water damage (like Igor after Frankenstein), we always check for mold damage; if we arrive early enough, we can prevent it.
SERVPRO of Mission Valley East is a leader in restoration from water damage and in mold mitigation.
Emergency services are available 24/7/52, so call us as soon as you notice a problem. Our number is 619-303-3599.
We’re right here in San Diego, so can arrive quickly and start assessing and remediating damage from water and from mold.
We help reduce your stress because we:
- Are a trusted leader in cleaning and disinfecting after biohazards (such as water damage and mold infestations)
- Follow cleaning/disinfection guidelines published by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Follow mold mitigation guidelines published by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Know where to look for non-obvious water damage and for mold colonies
- Remove all excess water, dry humidity within structures and belongings
- Remediate damage
- Help restore the room or the entire building – whatever is needed
- Remove odors
- Document every step of our work for your records and for insurance (if insurance covers the water damage)
- Work directly with most insurance companies
- Are local, but have access to resources across the USA and Canada
- Keep up with training in latest procedures and equipment
Water as a Bug, Not a Feature
Burst or leaking pipes and broken appliances are two common sources of water damage. Other sources are bathtub or shower overflows or (the worst) sewer-line breaks from the toilet.
Water damages structures and belongings both through quantity and over time. Even a small amount of water can cause major damage if it is present for over a day. “It’s just water” isn’t a valid dismissal. The problem is real.
At SERVPRO of Mission Valley East, we help solve the problem by removing the water and repairing the resulting damage.
Water as a Feature, Not a Bug
We promise not to get rid of water that is part of the interior design.
If you want water flowing through the home (not just the pipes), there are designs (beyond pools) that are usually safe. Just be sure to work with the right designers.
Indoor Water Features:
- Sculptures that feature running water
- Contained waterfall (as a backdrop to transparent stairs: stunningly dramatic)
- Decorative water fountain
- Stream flowing through house to the patio
Don’t Stress: Call SERVPRO of Mission Valley East
When we’re done, the damage will look “Like it never even happened.”