Don’t Drown in Your Own Tears. Call SERVPRO of Mission Valley East.
Water damage can come in a variety of ways and leave a variety of problems behind. Assessing and remediating different types of water damage is what our teams at SERVPRO® of Mission Valley East are trained to do.
SERVPRO of Mission Valley East is Here to Help®
Maybe we watched too many old horror movies when we were kids but living with swamp creatures seems dangerous. If water damage has turned the floors, ceilings, or walls of your home or business into squashy squishy messes, call us. Better yet, call us before the water damage gets to that point.
SERVPRO of Mission Valley East: we may not battle monsters, but we do successfully battle water damage.
Emergency services are always available. Call as soon as you even suspect water damage, and we’ll be there: Faster to any size disaster: 619-303-3599.
No job is too large. No job is too small.
Water is necessary for life, but it can cause a lot of problems.
Water can cause major structural damage by:
- Swelling door or window frames
- Providing a hospitable environment for microbial growth
It can cause other damage, such as:
- Roof damage
- Soggy ceilings
- Holes in ceilings
- Stained or damaged flooring (all types)
- Shredded drywall, sheetrock, wallpaper
- Stained paint
- Stained or damaged furniture
- Lingering odors (spread through air vents, HVAC)
- Damaged and stained textiles
- Illegible documents, photographs, company certifications
Fortunately, we can deal with that.
At SERVPRO of Mission Valley East, We:
- Have powerful water extractors and dryers
- Can measure and track down water and water damage
- Find and mitigate mold or other microbial growth
- Dry documents and photographs
- Clean, disinfect, and repair textiles, including upholstery, window treatments, rugs, carpets, others
- Dry electronics, wiring, equipment, appliances
- Replace ruined carpet, drywall, sheetrock, roofing
- Remediate stonework, much flooring
- Repaint, reinstall any ruined tile, marble, other flooring
- Take care of roofing
- Eliminate odors
- Provide building and restoration services
We will help restore your commercial or residential building (and belongings) to their preloss conditions.
To make a stressful experience a bit less stressful, we work directly with most insurance companies. It won’t get rid of the nuisance factor entirely, but it will help.
When fire and water take control of your life,
we help you take it back.
The Office of Truly Trivial decided to live down to its name this week.
- Kangaroo rats don’t drink water. They get all the water they need from seeds and grass, which is enough water to allow them to survive their 3-5-year lifetimes.
- Rum was used in the 1800s to clear acne-prone skin. It worked because of its antibacterial properties.
- The folds of skin on cats’ ears are “Henry’s Pockets”. They’re also called the “cutaneous marginal pouch” and are on a variety of animals including dogs.
SERVPRO of Mission Valley East