Get Rid of the Stink, Not the Pet
Pet Friendly, Not Odor Friendly
San Diego is a pet-friendly city, which is just one part of its enormous appeal. At SERVPRO® of Mission Valley East, we love our pets too, but pet odors are something else entirely.
When the pet odors are too much, call us at 619-303-3599. We promise to get rid of the odors, so you don’t have to start over with a new house. We know you won’t want to replace the pet.
Count on us to:
- Clean the entire house
- Disinfect everything we clean
- Remove, not mask, odors
Pets Provide Love, Companionship, and Hours of Entertainment
Some pets learn to dance or obey commands or do finance (unlike most of us), but others entertain just by being themselves. Okay, we’re kidding about the finance. Our friends and families can boast of the following among their pets:
- Dogs that look hungry even while they’re eating
- A cat that has a meow only a little louder than a military helicopter at takeoff
- A dog that can unlatch her crate from the inside
- Parrots that pee whenever someone new comes into the house
Other people teach more impressive talents to their winged or furry companions.
- Wave “hello” or “goodbye”
- Imitate the dog, baby, or famous singers
- Talk (depending on the type of bird)
- Dance in time to different music (not all of us can do that)
- Identify colors (birds that are active in daylight often have excellent color vision)
- Give a high four
- Shake paws with human hands
- Run an obstacle course
- Jump through hoops
- Play fetch
- Jump or sit on command
- Play the piano (probably not well)
- Play the shell game (they’re better at it than most people)
- Give kisses
Besides the usual tricks, dogs can:
- Commando crawl (on its belly)
- Do dance routines
- Provide non-drippy kisses
- Play the piano (but can they read music?)
- Walk backwards
- Play peek-a-boo
- Ring the doorbell
- Open and close doors
- Bring a drink from the fridge
- Pick up and put away toys
Even without the tricks, our pets are impressive. We love them regardless of how many (or how few) tricks they know.
SERVPRO of Mission Valley East
Whatever the disaster, even if it isn’t pet related, SERVPRO of Mission Valley East provides expert cleaning and restoration.
Call 619-303-3599. In emergencies, we are available 24 hours/day, even on holidays and weekends.
We can even get rid of skunk odors and the persistent cat-urine stink. Trust us to remediate homes, businesses, and public properties from all kinds of damage.