Water Damage Can Run, but it Can’t Hide from SERVPRO of Mission Valley East.
Water damage can start small but turn into a huge problem if not attended to. If you find water damage and are overwhelmed with the restoration process, we, at SERVPRO® of Mission Valley East, are Here to Help.
SERVPRO of Mission Valley East: 619-303-3599 -- Any Time, Any Day
Because water damage does get rapidly worse over time, call us as soon as you think there is water damage. We’ll assemble a team of professionals and get out to your home as soon as possible.
Rely on our trained team members to:
- Extract all excess water, no matter where it is hiding
- Mitigate damage from microbial growth if the water damage has been left for over 24 to 48 hours
- Clean and disinfect structural materials and belongings, including:
- All kinds of flooring and subflooring (wood, tile, stone, concrete, LVT, linoleum, etc.)
- Ceilings and walls (including drywall and sheetrock)
- Roofs, structural and decorative beams
- Rugs and other decorative textiles
- Windows and window treatments
- Towels, bedding, other linens
- Upholstery, wood, and other furniture
- Clothing, other textiles
- Flatware, dishes, etc.
- Some types of artwork
- May be able to air out or clean electronics
- Remediate damage from the above materials, and help restore them to preloss conditions
- Dry documents and photographs
- Work directly with most insurance companies
- Provide pack-up and move-out services when necessary
- Clean and disinfect air vents and other parts of the HVAC system
- Remove odors
Categories of Water Damage
Clean Water (Category I) is clean only temporarily. It comes from water sources for sinks and baths/showers and is therefore safe for contact with the skin or inhalation (breathing) and ingestion (eating or drinking).
Once the water contacts pets or people, or most surfaces, or just sits there for 24 to 48 hours, it will no longer be clean. The 24 to 48 hours is enough time for mold to start growing, and once mold starts growing, professional help (like our teams at SERVPRO of Mission Valley East) is needed.
Gray Water (Category II) can be any color. It contains significant contamination, and it can make people quite uncomfortable or sick. Category II water contains any or all the following: organic matter – including microorganisms such as mold, mildew, bacteria, viruses—waste products, small animals, plants, or animals, or inorganic matter.
Black Water (Category III) can also be any color. This water is even more contaminated than gray water, containing – possibly in addition to the above – any or all the following: sewage, heavy metals, toxic materials such as pesticides, other toxins, and silt.
Scary as Categories II and III are, all categories get worse over time.
SERVPRO of Mission Valley East: We Remediate Water Damage Safely
We help restore your home, so you won’t feel overwhelmed.
Call us at 619-303-3599