Commercial Water Damage in Mission Valley?
Mission Valley Mission
When our office lunchroom flooded, it was a total disaster. Water covered the hardwood floors, and we knew we had to act fast. Our insurance adjuster told us to call SERVPRO® of Mission Valley East. They arrived quickly and immediately began the restoration process by extracting the standing water from the lunchroom floor. After that, they installed powerful air movers and air dryers and documented the drying process to ensure the room was returned to normal moisture levels.
Because of their fast response time, there was no structural damage, and the hardwood floors didn’t buckle or require replacing! Here are some tips from our website on what to do if you have a flooding emergency:
- Remove excess water by mopping and blotting
- Wipe excess water from wood furniture after removal of lamps and tabletop items
- Remove and prop wet upholstery and cushions
- Place aluminum foil or wood blocks between furniture legs and wet carpeting
- Turn air conditioning on for maximum drying in summer
- Remove colored rugs from wet carpeting
- Remove art objects to a safe, dry place
- Gather loose items from floors
Call Us Today!
When you have a water damage emergency, SERVPRO® of Mission Valley East has a team of highly trained and certified restoration technicians ready to respond 24-hours a day. Call us today at 619-303-3599. We’ll restore your commercial water damage in Mission Valley, “Like it never even happened.”
SERVPRO® of Mission Valley East is Independently Owned and Operated.