Window Leak in Allied Gardens?
Water damage can happen at any time in Allied Gardens.
Pipes break, appliances fail, and rain can cause water intrusion. Water is invasive and will find its way into and underneath a home’s structure. The windowsill shown in this photo shows water damage caused by a leak in the roof’s facia that allowed water to seep down the outside of the window and into the windowsill over time. Here is a water damage timeline that describes the damage water can do to a structure in as little as one day:
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp
Hours 1 - 24
- Drywall begins to swell and break down
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish
- Furniture begins to swell and crack
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain
- A musty odor appears
Call Us Today!
When your Allied Gardens home or business needs water damage restoration services, SERVPRO® of Mission Valley East has a team of highly trained water restoration technicians on-call and ready to respond 24-hours a day. Call us today at 619-303-3599. We’ll restore your water damage, “Like it never even happened.”
Franchises are Independently Owned and Operated.