Biohazard Spill in Grantville?
SERVPRO® of Mission Valley East has been safely removing and disposing of dangerous biohazards in Grantville for years. Common biohazard scenarios include sewage backups, bloodborne pathogens, and illegal drug manufacturing. When decontamination is required due to trauma, sewage backups, chemical spills, hoarding, or other biohazards, we are Here to Help. ® Biohazards should be considered an emergency and should be mitigated and remediated quickly. Out technicians follow specific protocols for safely remediating biohazardous contaminants.
Here are some biohazard emergency tips from our website to follow while waiting for help to arrive:
- Is it safe to stay in the house?
- Exposure to biological and chemical contaminants can pose serious health consequences
- Floodwater can contain sewage, pesticides, and other contaminants
- Only do activities that are safe for you to perform
What to Do After a Contamination
- Stay out of affected areas
- Call emergency service personnel if the situation is life-threatening
- Treat all bodily fluids as if they are contaminated
- Turn off the heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) system if there is sewage damage
When you need biohazard cleanup and removal services in your Grantville home or business, SERVPRO® of Mission Valley East has a team of highly trained technicians on-call and ready to respond 24-hours a day. Call us today at 619-303-3599.
Franchises are Independently Owned and Operated.