How Do I Know If I Have a Hidden Mold Problem in Mission Valley?
Our local team in Mission Valley East has been remediating mold damage for years in the Mission Valley area. Mold is often a symptom of a water damage issue. We will locate and address any water damage problems when we perform the mitigation process to minimize the potential for the mold to return once the mold removal process is complete. Here is some information from our website about mold:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air, and may enter your home through windows, doors, or air conditioning and heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet
- Mold spores thrive on moisture
- Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water
- Mold colonies may produce allergens and irritants
- Before mold remediation begins, any water or moisture sources must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Call Us Today!
When your Mission Valley home or commercial business has a mold problem, our local team in Mission Valley East is Here to Help. ® Call us today at 619-303-3599.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.