Water Intrusion From Recent Storm Damages Home in Linda Vista?
Our local Mission Valley East team responds to storm damage emergencies every time it rains in Linda Vista. When unwanted water enters your home, it is called water intrusion. Sometimes water intrusion happens when there is structural damage, poor installation of building materials, old, degrading materials, or defective building materials.
After any storm, high wind, or hail event, your home or business should be inspected for visible signs of damage. Here are some of the indicators of storm damage:
- Debris on the roof
- Dents in your siding
- Clogged or broken rain gutters
- Visible damage to the roof facia
- Visible signs of the roof flashing
- Water spots on your ceiling or walls
- Cracked, dented, or lifted roof shingles
- Missing roof shingles
To protect your home from future water intrusion:
- Caulk and seal windows
- Inspect the roof for missing and aging shingles
- Check your rain gutters and remove any debris that may be clogging them
- Check your downspouts and clear any clogs and make sure they are draining away from the house
- Gutter guards are an excellent way to prevent clogs and water intrusion into the house
- Check your sprinkler systems and make sure they are not spraying water into the house and that water is not pooling around the home’s foundation
Call Us Today!
Our team in Mission Valley East is Here to Help ® when you have a storm damage emergency in your Linda Vista home or commercial business. Call us today at 619-303-3599.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.