Linda Vista Home Damaged by Severe Winds?
So far this winter many wind alerts have been issued to parts of San Diego County. Our local Mission Valley East team is trained and certified by the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) to restore storm damage in Linda Vista. We are also licensed general contractors and can supervise a full range of construction services when rebuilding is required to complete a restoration. (General Contractor License #: 1037786)
Here are some tips for minimizing wind damage from the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA):
High Wind Warnings
- Are issued when sustained winds of 40 miles per hour or greater or gusts up to 58 miles per hour or greater are expected
- These high winds are usually associated with severe thunderstorms and hurricanes
Preparing for High Winds
- Be sure your property is secure
- Remove any dead trees or overhanging branches near structures
- Remove loose objects outdoors, on patios, roofs, or balconies that could blow away.
- Shutter windows securely and brace outside doors
- Bring in unsecured objects from patios and balconies and secure objects that could blow away and cause damage or injury
Call Us Today!
Our team in Mission Valley East is Here to Help ® when your home or commercial property in Linda Vista needs emergency storm damage restoration services. Call us today at 619-303-3599.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.